Unit 15, Techno Trading Estate, Bramble Road, Swindon, Wiltshire SN2 8HB.
Full-time permanent role. Standard contract working hours are 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday, 8 am to 4.30 pm with half-hour lunch break and 15 minutes (paid) tea break.
The ideal candidate must be familiar with the use of woodworking machinery such as saws, planers and spindle moulders, along with associated power and hand tools. The candidate will be given support to establish and grow as part of our team in manufacturing a wide range of joinery items.
Personal Attributes Required:
- Must have minimum 4 years industry experience.
- Must be able to understand and set out from working diagrams.
- Must be punctual and display a hard working attitude.
- Must display attention to detail and take pride in their work.
- Must work well both as part of a team and independently.
Salary: negotiable depending upon experience.
To Apply: please send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org